IT Company and Call Center Registration
- Human resources,
Call Centre and Software House Registration in Pakistan
- Sole Proprietorship,
- Partnership Firm,
- Single Member Company (SMC),
- Private Limited Company.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
It can opt if there is only one owner for management and controlling the business. Sole Proprietorship is one of the most suitable, appropriate and simple Business structures in Pakistan. There is no such discrepancy between business and the owner of business.
It is established under Partnership Act, 1932 in Lahore, by which two or more partners decide to work with each other for a similar purpose only to share profit and loss. Profit and loss are shared depending on the terms and conditions of the Partnership executed by written agreement between two or more partners. Therefore, Business and all the disputes originating among the partners are resolved as per the Partnership Deed.
Private Limited Company
A business structure which can be selected for two or more directors or shareholders for running a business. There may be as fifty shareholders or directors of the Company. Private Limited Company is not allowed to trade its shares in public. The said Company is registered with the Security Commission of Pakistan according to the Companies Act, 2017.
HOW TO REGISTER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMPANY AND A CALL CENTRE
- Registration of Call Center
- Registration of IT Company or Software House
Tax Filer in Pakistan can Claim Refund/adjustment of followings while Filing
Following steps should be followed for registration of call center
- Signup and create a login (the login credentials will be given by email automatically).
- Fill out the online registration form, upload required documents (i.e., CNIC of all Directors or Shareholders or Partners or Proprietor), and submit for initial approval (submission with missing mandatory information may be declined).
- After getting initial PSEB approval, the requisite deposit fee, upload payment receipt, and submission for final approval.
- Once the registration payment is verified, processing and issuing the provisional letter usually takes 2-5 working days (valid for 60 days).
- The registration will be confirmed on physical verification and site examination of the respective call center premises by PSEB.
Required documents for registration of call center
- Business NTN
- CNIC of all Shareholders or Directors or Partners or Proprietor
- Passport copy of Shareholders or Directors or Partners for the foreign nationals.
- Attested copy of the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (for SECP registered companies only)
- Attested copy of Form 29 for SECP registered companies only.
- Attested copy of Incorporation certificate (for SECP registered companies only)
- Attested copy of the Partnership deed for respective Partnership based firms)
- Attested copy of Firm registration certificate (for registered firms)
- Business Bank Statement for preceding six months.
- In case of new account, Business Bank Account Letter or Certificate
Registration fee for a call center
|Call Center Registration Charges|
|1||Registration fee for call centers operating from cities other than Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, and Sialkot (principal/main office only) Offer is valid till 30th June 2021||Nil|
|2||Call Centers operating from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, and Sialkot (principle/main office).||Rs. 20,000/- per year|
|3||For each branch||Rs. 10,000/- per year|
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) Registration Benefits of in Pakistan
- Worldwide sponsorship for participation in upcoming IT-related Events and Exhibitions.
- Participation in IT-related local events in Pakistan and have to chance of meeting with foreign investors and delegates.
- Achievement of International certificates based on performance and target achieved in the IT industry like CMMI and ISO.
- Visa assistance for PSEB members, Company employees, and investors.
- Business Promotion through PSEB IT portal
- Enhance credibility in the IT Market.
- Tax exemption on IT exports services from Pakistan according to the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001. (currently till June 2025)
- Repatriation of profits is permitted.
- Call Centers are legalized based on PSEB registration.
- Free workshops on multiple business segments members
- Quality bandwidth services at competitive rate